Here’s a quick guide to learning fractions. It will make it easier for you to understand how fractions work. And each tip has a free download that will help you master the basics.
Use our free lessons to learn fractions. Follow this guide to make sure you build a solid foundation in fractions.
- A fraction is simply part of a whole. You can get help with understanding what a fraction is by viewing or downloading introduction to fractions.
- Now that you understand that a fraction is a part of a whole, it’s time to learn how to classify fractions. After you review this lesson on the types of fractions, you will understand the relationship between proper fractions, improper fractions and mixed fractions.
- Next, you will learn that equivalent fractions have equal value. Understanding equivalent fractions will help you go on to simplify fractions.
- This lesson will teach you how to simplify fractions.
- Sign up below to get the complete free lesson on fractions. We’ll send you the full animated PowerPoint to review as much as you like.
Download Free Fractions Worksheets!